Blue Mount Water Cooler 80/40/80 with Storage BA46
- Brand Blue Mount
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Item Model Number Cooler 80/40/80 BA46
- Item Width 62 Kilogram
- Product Dimensions 56.7x26x28.8 cm with tap
- Purification Capacity Approx 6000 Litres
- Special features Alkaline RO+UV+LED Display
- Water Tank 80 Liters with 2 tap
- Service Onsite Installation free
- Warranty 1 year by Manufacturer
- Cabinet Stainless Steel
- Additional Features Compressor 390 wat
Blue Mount's online water coolers are built on the most advanced Alkaline RO purification technology with the best experience.These chiller- water coolers are perfect for all industries and commercial use as they have large capacity, high output rate, compact structure and are most efficient in power consumption. So get the best of it all- purest, healthiest, tastiest and chilled water.
- Technology: Online RO + Antioxidant Alkaline
- Applications: Suitable for Purification of Brackish/Tap/Municipal Water
- Purification Capacity: Up to 80 Litres Per Hour
- Weight: 47 kg (Approx.)
- Product Dimension (inch): 56.7 (H) x 26 (W) x 28.8 (L)
- Storage Capacity: 40 Litres
- Cooling Capacity: 40 Litres
- Operation: Automatic
- Filters: Sediment, Activated Carbon, RO, Antioxidant Alkaline
- Membrane Type: Thin Film Composite
- Input Voltage: 180-300 Volt AC (50 Hz)
- Operating Voltage: 24 Volt (DC)
- Installation: Floor Top
- RO + Alkaline Filter Life: 500 Hours of Operating/1 Year
- Filter's Life: 500 Hours of Operating/1 Year
- Min. Inlet Pressure/Temp: 0.3 kg/cm2, 10°C
- Max. Inlet Pressure/Temp: 3.5 kg/cm2, 35°C
India's first intelligent LED Display System. It has the ability to auto-stop purifier in case of any leakage or overflow and indicates about the error in real-time. The computer-controlled LED has a time-based filter change indicator, hence you never have to worry about when to change the filters, it will inform you automatically.
- Filter On/Off soft tuch button:
- Constantly senses and indicates the life of filters and indicates any defects.
- These buttons are to setup the digital clock in the purifier.
- The dotted circle, indicates working of RO System.
- Auto Flushing Process
- Low-Pressure Indicator
- Illuminated if there is any shortage of water in input and is easy to identify this fault.
- Full Tank Indication.