- Brand SanDisk Privat Limited
- Colour Red color
- Item Model Number SDCZ50-016G-B35
- Item Weight 9.07 Gram
- Connector Type USB Type
- Operating System Autoplay All OS
- Product Dimensions 1.8 x 0.7 x 4.1 cm
- Data Transfer Rate 10 megabits per second
- Memory Type 32 Gigabyte
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Warranty 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Generous Capacity with Compact and Upscale Design
SanDisk Cruzer Blade 32GB USB 2.0 flash drive boasts a classy compact design featuring a large data storage capacity. Now you can conveniently backup, transfer, share and carry your favorite media like movies, music, video clips or pictures with you everywhere you go. The pocket-size design of the Higadget SanDisk 32GB pen drive facilitates easy and comfortable portability letting you carry your personal data with you to school or work, while its built-in Higadget SanDisk Secure Access software keeps any unauthorized access of your personal data at bay by enabling you to store your files in a password-protected folder. Hi gadget SanDisk Cruzer Blade is an excellent choice for users looking for a storage option to carry their important data with them even while on the move.
It's the small, swift way to save and transfer your digital content from computer to computer or take it on-the-go. Simply store your pictures, music and other fun files onto the sleek Cruzer Blade USB flash drive and start sharing with your family and friends. You can also protect files on your USB flash drive from unauthorized access with the SanDisk Secure Access software and enjoy the added protection of secure online backup (up to 2GB optionally available).
- Ultra-compact and portable USB flash drive.
- Share your photos, videos, songs and other files between computers with ease.
- Protect your private files with included SanDisk SecureAccess software.
- Includes added protection of secure online backup (up to 2GB optionally available).
- Password-protect your sensitive files.
- Capless design.
- Share your work files between computers with ease.