Blue Mount Grand 25 Industrial Alkaline RO + UV Water Purifier Purification Capacity 25 Ltr/Hr, Capacity Upto 20 Person-BM67
- Brand Blue Mount
- Colour White-Blue
- Item Model Number GRAND 25 BM67
- Item Width 25.5 Kilogram
- Product Dimensions 25.2x20.1x14.3 inch Alkaline
- Purification Capacity Approx 150 Litres/Day
- Special features Alkaline+RO+UV+LED Display
- Service Onsite Installation free
- Warranty 1 year by Manufacturer
- Cabinet Steel Body
Blue Mount's online water coolers are built on the most advanced Alkaline RO purification technology with the best experience.This chiller- water coolers are perfect for all industries and commercial use as they have large capacity, high output rate, compact structure and are most efficient in power consumption. So get the best of it all- purest, healthiest, tastiest and chilled water.
- Technology: Online RO + Antioxidant Alkaline
- Applications: Suitable for Purification of Brackish/Tap/Municipal Water
- Purification Capacity: Up to 25 Litres Per Hour
- Weight: 25.5 kg (Approx.)
- Alkaline RO Dimension:25.2 (H) x 20.1 (W) x 14.3 (L)
- Max Duty Cycle: Upto 150 Litres/Day
- Recommended For: Upto 20 Person
- Input Voltage 220 Volt AC (50Hz)
- Operating Voltage: 24/48 Volt (DC)
- Operation: Automatic
- Filters: Sediment, Activated Carbon, RO, Antioxidant Alkaline
- Membrane Type: Thin Film Composite
- Installation: Floor Top
India's first intelligent LED Display System. It has the ability to auto-stop purifier in case of any leakage or overflow and indicates about the error in real-time. The computer-controlled LED has a time-based filter change indicator, hence you never have to worry about when to change the filters, it will inform you automatically.
- Filter On/Off soft tuch button:
- Constantly senses and indicates the life of filters and indicates any defects.
- These buttons are to setup the digital clock in the purifier.
- The dotted circle, indicates working of RO System.
- Auto Flushing Process
- Low-Pressure Indicator
- Illuminated if there is any shortage of water in input and is easy to identify this fault.
- Full Tank Indication.